Heidi Blais & Jill Campbell, Ruslan Khalilov & Saar WoutersHeidi Blais & Jill Campbell,
We are happy to announce the second AcroYoga Montreal intensive training in Europe! For intermediate & advanced practitioners.
This 4–day immersion is based on AcroYoga Montreal’s principals, techniques and skills, offered in a constructive and progressive way, by 4 experienced and certified teachers from Europe and Canada.
The characteristics of the Montreal style are ‘AcroYoga flow, slow core controlled movements, creativity, acrobatics with yogic consciousness, out of the box thinking’, precise and safe spotting.
This training is open for intermediate and advanced AcroYoga practitioners, and is offered to deepen and expand your practice as a base, flyer and spotter. It is also a good preparation for upcoming AcroYoga Montreal Teacher Training in Europe and in Canada.You will rediscover & improve your core through yoga, workouts, group training and a lot of acro. Redefine, refine & deepen your acro techniques: learning first to move slow & controlled in order to open a door to a wider range of possibilities. You will definitely discover original AcroYoga Montreal material, presented in a constructive & progressive way. For example: counter- and contrabalances, supported handstands, (supported) back bending, shoulder stand and handstand presses, AcroYoga flow, arts of movement, contact improvisation and more, under a dedicated spotting.
Besides the technical approach, you will learn how to think from a creative point of view - thinking ‘out of the box’; how to create a flow, how to give your practice more personality, how to connect with your partner, communicate, switching roles, stepping out of your comfort zone.• TEACHERS
- Heidi Blais & Jill Campbell straight from Montreal, Canada, are the main teachers at the AcroYoga Montreal scene after it's founders: Eugene Poku & Jessie Goldberg.
- Ruslan Khalilov & Saar Wouters from AcroContactYoga.com, the founders of AcroYoga Antwerp (BE), are among the leading AcroYoga teachers in Belgium. Inspired & certified by AcroYoga Montreal founders: Eugene Poku & Jessie Goldberg.PREREQUISITES:YOGA:
- Chaturanga Dandasana hold: full plank min 3 breathes, with knees on the ground min 5 breathes
- Utkatasana followed by a transition to Navasana: minimum 3 transitions combined with min 3 beathes hold for each position
- Stable tripod headstand min 30 seconds PLUS min 3 Pike presses or 5 Straddle Pike presses
- Handstands with a spotter min 30 seconds hold: standing AND spottingACROYOGA:
- Back Bird plank hold min 15 seconds + min 3 presses (basing AND flying)
- Front Bird Workout min 5 times (basing OR flying). Explanation: Front Bird -> Base sets feet under the knee caps of the flyer -> Flyer does tuck and back to straight
- Stable Side Star min 20 seconds + Straddle Bat Tic Tocs min 3 times (basing OR flying)
- Stable Free Shoulder hold min 30 seconds (basing OR flying)
- Stable Star hold min 30 seconds (basing AND flying)
- Stable Tuck Sit hold: min 10 seconds OR min 15 seconds with Flyer's feet on Base's knees (basing OR flying)
- Barrel Rolls for a basic coordination (basing OR flying)PREREQUISITES VIDEO:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dhzFBPjXgE• DAY & TIME:
8 - 11 August 2018
From 9.00 till 18:00DAILY PROGRAM:
9.00 - 11.00 Warm Up
11.00 – 11.15 Short Break
11.15 – 13.15 AcroYoga
13.00 – 15.00 Lunch Break
15.00 – 18:00 AcroYoga & RelaxationPLACE TO BE:
To be announced soon!PRICES:
EARLY BIRD before 1st July 2018
350€ for all 4 days
280€ for 3 days only
200€ for 2 days only
LATE BIRD after 1st of July 2017
380€ all 4 days
310€ for 3 days only
230€ for 2 days onlyACCOMMODATION:
The accommodation is not included in the price, BUT we help out the participants coming from a far. We have already a positive experience with housing the participants coming from abroad. Please, contact us for help with the accommodation!• REGISTRATION & CONTACT INFORMATION:AcroContactYoga@gmail.com
Learn more about AcroYoga Montreal, it's founders, team and principleshttps://acroyoga.com/about-us
Learn more about AcroContactYoga and it's teachershttp://www.acrocontactyoga.com/• FULL TEAM:
Saar Wouters & Ruslan Khalilov – AcroContactYoga (Antwerp, Belgium)
Heidi Blais - AcroYoga Montreal, Canada
Jill Campbell - AcroYoga Montreal, Canada)
With acro regards and looking forward to meet you all on the mats!